I need some friends and support please

Options
Hi guys I'm new just starter today and I really want to go on with this so I need some support!! Don't want to be again on the point of depression!! thanks you all!!!

Replies

• marathonmommy0205
    Options
    I will add you, I can always use more support and friends.
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Same here!!! Welcome!!!
  • Ty2010
    Ty2010 Posts: 43
    Options
    Same here!!! Welcome aboard...This site is awesome and so are the people!!! Lots and Lots of encouragement!!!!
  • cynthialam06
    Options
    Welcome. Let's support each other :smile:
  • Butterflygalmel
    Options
    You can do it...we're here for you. I'll add you.
  • Talieowl
    Talieowl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Why do you want to do this? Do you have long term goals for health and well-being? Do you have family that you want to make sure you're there for? Do you want to fit into a certain size? Do you want to run a marathon or compete in a triathlon or hike a strenuous trail?

Answer that question--truly, deeply think about it--write it down, and look at it every day. Then ask yourself, would I rather be XXXX or eat this thing that may taste amazing but isn't going to help me reach my goal?

Next, figure out what derails you? Do you eat when you're stressed (very common) or bored (also very common)? Maybe you're like me and don't eat until you're really hungry and so the only things that sound good are stuffed with calories but little nutrition? Maybe, also like me, you neglect yourself and don't give yourself the time to plan or cook nutritious meals or exercise. Figure this out and then find ways to address the issues.

Good luck--but it's about more than luck. It's about commitment to yourself--and when you lose track of that commitment, it's just a matter of remembering What and Why and recommitting yourself.
  • Khrysalycia
    Options
    Thanks!! OMG thanks!! :happy: I'm so happy to see that in this world it still has wonderful people who just are there to help each other!! I'm here to for you!! If you need me i'll be here!! Want to do this for me and fo my baby girl!! Want to be healthy and to live longer for her and for me!! I've always been the fat sister or the fat friend, but now after my pregnancy I want to achieve and reach all that I wanted all my life because I'm just going to live for once and why shouldn't I live the way I want and dream??? So just starting to do that!! Never is late!!! Thanks:heart: