I'm back in the saddle again!

Options
So after losing almost 70 pounds 2 years ago and having gained back pretty much all of it, I'm back in the saddle.

I've always struggled with my weight and I know this is a factor for a lot of people. As much as it erks me that I worked so hard and lost all that weight I'm trying not to be too hard on myself and just be proud that I've decided to do it again and this time for my goal to maintain it instead of thinking that I can just quit once I've reached my weight goal.

I didn't put it on over night and I'm not going to lose it over night. Slow and steady wins the race! ;)

Replies

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thinking its have to do with horse riding...not that I ride horses but I dont think I've ever seen a post on here pertaining to horse back riding...and i guess I never will :(
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You did it before so you can do it again. Now ride that horse into the sunset.
  • petross500
    petross500 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You go girl. I back in the saddle too! I lost 17kg and slowly put it all back on. But time to lose it again. We can do it girl!!!! It won't be overnight, but it will happen. Let's do it!!!