Fitbit Charge hr?

Options
Anyone have a Fitbit charge hr? I'm debating on one. Would love to hear your thoughts on it!

I love the Fitbit flex, hate the band because I keep breaking them. Hoping that won't be as big of an issue with the charge.

I'd also like to know my actual burn during a workout. Thoughts on how well it works as an hrm?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I looooooove it! I've had one since January and think it's fantastic. I do taekwondo, and wanted to know how much I burned in a class. It seems to be pretty accurate, because I lose at the rate it says I should lose when I eat the amount of calories it tells me to eat. I've never had a problem with the band, they are wider than the flex and not interchangable, so they are probably more sturdy. I never thought I'd wear it overnight, but even the sleep tracking is really interesting to me.
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for sharing!

Hmmm.... Now I have to decided if I'm going to go buy one as a "Happy Friday to me" present or if I should set a 5 or 10lb weight loss goal and buy it as a reward. :)
  • ksubowsty
    ksubowsty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love mine! I wear mine every single day and feel like it is pretty accurate most days. My favorite part of having a fitbit is the challenges! You can add your other friends with fitbit and have friendly competitions with each other. It's more motivational and fun that way! The only caveat to the fitbit is it only gives you the calories burned, miles walked, etc. and other health stats based on how many steps you have taken. If you do stuff like swim or ride a bike where you either can't wear it or it doesn't pick up step motion, then it does not count that in there.
  • Nikkei74
    Nikkei74 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love mine. It tracks more things than the flex, including workouts, which is fantastic. Still can't go swimming in it, but the other positives make up for it. And the band is a huge improvement
  • gailcaraher
    gailcaraher Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

:s
  • gailcaraher
    gailcaraher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm using fitbit it posbut its not listing it under exercise or cal burned I did click fitbit tracker please help how do you fix this and I help me thanks