Hello! Looking for motivational friends

Options
I've been on mfp for like 2 years, but never stick with it...assuming it's because I have no motivation, nor anybody to help me when I feel a craving. :)
JUST found out they have this area to meet friends and motivation. So that's what I'm doing. Haha
Well, for the past month I've been eating organic.
And I have never felt better, but I'm still looking for ways to lose weight. I'm just not cutting it anymore. :(

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! You can add me for support and encouragement!
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me if you like
  • Jotell
    Jotell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Oh man! I hear ya! Its hard to keep the motivation! I'm more than happy to help keep you accountable if you want to help me :smiley: let's do this!
  • toesinarow
    toesinarow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Same problem hear - I lose motivation after a couple weeks. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • Celtic_Wanderer
    Celtic_Wanderer Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started up again only six days ago after a long break and usually I would waver after two or three weeks, this time though it feels different and joining in with the community is helping.

Don't give up! Keep going :)
  • Misssquatiton
    Misssquatiton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys! Seriously been a struggle! But, since going organic it's been loads better! I love eating and I'm trying to keep in the mindset of if I eat all the fruits and veggies I can it'll be fine. :)
  • elinjohnson
    elinjohnson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, if anybody wants an additional friend feel free to add me also! :) ♡ I have a long way to go and I'm the only one in my family doing this and it gets mighty lonely!
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    People call me Mr .Motivation ....well...actually no one does...but if i were to have a nickname...I'd definitely consider that one...it'd be in my top ten easily
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    I have the same problem, if you need someone to message you daily to keep you on task, just add me. I need the same thing.
  • sammyjoyc
    sammyjoyc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Friend me too!
    I was talking with someone whose friend had an eating disorder and what she does is she uses those new coloring books for adults with all the really intricate detail.
    The idea is to keep your hands busy and your mind in zen
    Hope this helps!
  • TeenageMutantNinjaMike
    Options
    sammyjoyc wrote: »
    Friend me too!
    I was talking with someone whose friend had an eating disorder and what she does is she uses those new coloring books for adults with all the really intricate detail.
    The idea is to keep your hands busy and your mind in zen
    Hope this helps!

very clever- i like this
  • yelito76
    yelito76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, some days I'm highly motivated, and some days I just quit...it's hard to stay focus. At least I'm trying...
  • SSummerville1985
    Options
    Any one having issues with mfp app. Not keeping up with weight loss I've done lost 14lbs. So far and its not saving it. I lost 10lbs and logged it then later lost 4lbs and logged it. But still says I've lost 0 lbs. How do I fix it.
  • initials1248
    initials1248 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @Smonroe is there a way to save it before you leave the page?
  • initials1248
    initials1248 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Oops i didnt know you could actually highlight someones name like that. Sorry whoever you are lmao
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    MFP goes by your starting weight if you gain over that number and then lose it, it will not register the gain and re-loss.
  • crystalpanek7
    crystalpanek7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feeling very motivated! Back to the grind after a LONG break. :)