Over 100 pounds to loose

Options
hi I have 100 pounds to loose. This has been a long haul for me. I am looking for motivation and support on this journey that seems like a lifetime.

Replies

• MissLezlieRoo
    MissLezlieRoo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me Too! Welcome
  • Turningpage0201
    Turningpage0201 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Same here. Over 100 to loose a lifetime battle that i am sick of loosing. Feel free to add and msg.
  • FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ~waves~
    I've got 140 to drop so I'm right with you! I've sent you a request!
    You CAN do this!
  • time2lose007
    time2lose007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose too....feel free to add me. Always remember one day at a time :)
  • SamanthaPeake
    SamanthaPeake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girls!!! Let's do this!!!! Xx
  • lilc922
    lilc922 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here. Every day is a new day, every day I try.
  • alynnhutchinson
    Options
    Same here! Lets all add eachother :)
  • Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want extra support. I've lost 140 lbs in 9 months and am still on my journey
  • Hispanicprincess
    Hispanicprincess Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am with you guys like some of you I have always struggled with my weight I ve lost 45# before but after having 3 kids in 5 years its been real hard to stay consistent and eating right. I want to lose 125lbs. Lets push each other?
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you can do this! It may seem like a life time, and over whelming, but really it's not! I just wanted to send a little encouragement your way!
  • kdblpn
    kdblpn Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot to loose...172 pounds to go and that is after i have already lost 70.
  • sbmcm
    sbmcm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here. I've lost 22 and still have 103 to go. Feel free to add me! :)
  • redmichelle67
    redmichelle67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to loose. So let's rock this.
  • gogreenley
    gogreenley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am down 100 lbs. Let me know if you need help.
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    add me everyone,,,,,,,,,i just going to stop eating at night.....dammit!!! enough is enough!!
  • MsJennyffer
    MsJennyffer Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and would love to have friends on a similar journey! please feel free to add me! :)
  • traceylyn68
    traceylyn68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 130lbs to lose its very hard,i tried alot of diets i decided just for today ill watch what i eat and stay within calorie goal. One day at a time.
  • shondaj70
    shondaj70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've struggled for over 20 years with this weight! I would love to encourage and be encouraged so please add me in! I've got a 140 pounds to lose!
  • traceylyn68
    traceylyn68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added in to? How do they add u ? I wrote down a list of i will today eat healthy etc trying affermations.doing good yesterday and so far today .im not very good in spelling.try writing just what you will do today and reread it every day it helps me,instead of dreading 130.lose very small amout for today .
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've got about 100 to loose. About two years out at a pound a week is my goal. I'm 5'7 and a college student. Anyone is welcome to add me =D