*Summer Sweeties 2 Fall Knockouts* NEW CHALLENGE 6.13.11

Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
Hello everyone! I am putting together a challenge group for the summer. It will be called Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts and it is open to everyone! The Challenge will start June 13th and run until September 12th. We will weigh-in weekly, and take measurements each week as well (not that inches come off that quick, but for formality purposes) Each week there will be a "mini" challenge like calories burned, ounces of water for the week, fruit and veggie servings eaten, miles walked, etc. The goal is a 5lb weight loss for each month.

I will give a heads up...if any one person does not weigh-in or measure for 2 consecutive weeks, they will be deleted from the group. This is not to be mean, but to make sure there is active participation in the group. I ask that people participate in discussions to help others and also to gain knowledge as well. We will have a weekly spreadsheet for everyone to log their weight and measurements each week. If you are ready to join the challenge please respond to this post and send me a friend request.

The list will close at 7pm on Wednesday to prevent a huge number of people. :). Can't wait for you all to join! Let's do this!

Replies

This discussion has been closed.