Pooch-women only pls

Options
So.. I have a question. Who on earth has had a hanging bottom belly. And if you had one and got rid of it...PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW. I'm a Sz.14 almost 16..but I know that if I didn't have "that" I'd be easily a 12! And of course, it'd be easier to look better in clothing. Devastated over here. It's starting to hang too. Omg..
Yes, I've had kids already and am done. :)

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Lower your body fat. Eat less burn more. A good lifting program.

read this

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Google and wiki panniculus.

Obese to Beast, 170 pounds loss, and his loose skin insecurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0OgPNsXYtU

I also have low-hanging fruit. Checking out in the mirror, I find I can lift them two inches just from flexing. Then I pour them in to a bra and get ready for work.

I've decided not to be devastated. I am a grandma. Spandex is my friend.
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    start saving for a tummy tuck if it's only there.
  • byankaruiz465
    byankaruiz465 Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I figure I'll loose as much weight as I can and then use spandex too. :neutral: life can be worse it just gets overwhelming when I see it. Lol. When i try on VS undies. Thank you ladies!
  • poppinfresh80
    poppinfresh80 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My sister is hella skinny and after she had her babies she's got this exact pooch your talking about. She tucks it into her pants. Not much to be done about it. its all about your skins elasticity. If you don't have it you don't have it. As you lose weight it should shrink but once you're already at a healthy weight, and you've toned up doing crunches and tummy exercises, if its there its there forever...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    DiracDrynx wrote: »
    I'm dealing with the pooch as well, although my story is a little different than most women here. I'm trans and 6 months on hormones now. Also, I've lost about 25-30 lbs in those past six months because I've been working hard on my weight. Looking from the front my figure is starting to get curvy, but from the side my pooch is AWFUL. xD

queenliz99 thanks for the link! I've been Googling like mad on how to flatten my tummy and I will try EVERYTHING to make this happen as I continue to lose weight. I figure if I can conquer this, then any woman can. ;>

Yep! Best wishes :)