HCG Dieters

cvin5
cvin5 Posts: 5
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all,
Doing HCG here. Anyone else out there doing it as well?

Replies

• smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 117 Member
    My friend has done it and she swears by it. Are you doing the one where you can be active and it's less restrictive or the more restrictive one?

I have to say, I've incorporated some of the diet things into my own diet. The stevia is suck a good way to go and the flavored stuff is real tasty!
  • I'm doing HCG. I just started. I'm R1P2D1 (round 1 phase 2 day 1)
  • @alwayssmiles I am on day one today too! I am about to eat my arm off but hanging in there! LOL! I thought I gorged well, but maybe not because I am hungry! I did Pizza, Hamburger, Mexican, cake, ice cream...all my favs but I am still hungry today. Oh well I am pushing past the hunger and going to get through day one!
  • Ver0n1ca
    Ver0n1ca Posts: 10 Member
    I am in maintenance of my first round and could not be more thrilled! Here are the tips and websites that will be going with me into round 2 in July. These are MY tips so you may find that you have different tips as I did round 1 with 4 friends and what worked for me did not always work for all 4 of them and vice versa.
    Tips: use myfitnesspal to track your food. You will be surprised how much of a difference a 1/2 apple can make if the apple is very large.
    Take apple cider pill or drink 1.5 tbsp diluted apple cider before lunch and dinner.
    Make soup recipes in bulk and store in freezer for those unplanned days.
    Grissini can be found in the section of your grocery store where you would buy croutons (for me--dressing aisle).
    Melba toast snacks have sugar!
    Take your fruit and grissini portions and put them between meals as snacks to help with hunger.

Great recipe sites:
    miracleskinnydrops.com
    zhealthinfo.com (put recipe in the search box, select any recipe and then you get a list that breaks down the recipes by category)
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/27090024/Hcg-Phase-2-Recipes
  • I wasn't hungry much at all. I was having the sugar hangover headache all day. Hoping it gets better tomorrow. I heard that the hunger can last a couple days I was a little worried because of my job but overall I did well.
  • I'm doing the HCG as well (Drops).p2vlcd day 24 This is my 1st day on this site and not to many people are happy about this diet. All I can say is it works for me thus far and quitting just isnt an option. I've lost 25lbs in 23 days and don't plan on ever gaining it back. I joined this site for support, but had no ideal that Hcg was such an issue..I'm gonna ride it till the wheels fall off..lol good luck to all !!
This discussion has been closed.