Anyone want a 1 on 1 buddy? guilt into staying on track?!

Options
im looking for someone happy to just log in each day with me, ensure each one stays on track and maybe discuss food from our days? x

Replies

• shubhra76
    shubhra76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me! Me!
  • SKILL22
    SKILL22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Guilt? that sounds interesting....lol
  • SarahM12
    SarahM12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for that!
  • RunningMamaBee
    RunningMamaBee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes Me over here!!!!
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Right cool! so far today you all doing well? i am but im at work and a pizza was made wrong so is just sat staring at me..... trying so hard not to eat it!! any omissions for today? xx
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Pick me too. I need help with the encouragement to stay on track AFTER I leave work every day. I do great in the morning, begin with a one mile walk with my dog, eat low carb, high protein breakfast, good lunches, and 90% good eating at dinner---but there are those days that I get off track.
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone! cool just post in here, but everyday or there is no accountability! i managed to ignore the pizza yat
  • reinventfa2014
    reinventfa2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good :D
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I managed not to eat any of the cheesecake in the office fridge today--success.
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    just ate a amazing thai style stit fry with squid, stayed away from carbs this late at night so a good day!
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    done logging for today, feel free to check it out! anyone else?
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    sugom2 wrote: »
    I managed not to eat any of the cheesecake in the office fridge today--success.

epic success
  • beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Took a peek at your diary, looks like a good day! Added you for the day to day accountability.
  • charliejenny
    charliejenny Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love figs, but their so morish...once I pop I can't stop

Well done you for a great diary
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    Thanks :) cutting back on my starchy carbs as ive had a really bad week full of cheese and crap white bread! please everyone else feel free to post to celebrate a good day or shame up to a bad one!
  • charliejenny
    Options
    I've just altered my macros to reduce carbs too, found I'd started to eat to much bread. It's such an easy option when your counting calories....however, I'm aware its not the healthiest :(
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    i do eat bread, my fav breakfast is one slice wholegrain and 2 poached eggs! but it can fill up calories when packing full of veggies could make a much healthier diet :) x
  • ARGriffy
    Options
    saying that i ate a load of couscous for lunch but hey kept me full from 3pm untill 10pm when i got out work so benefits of carbs are also undeniable
  • charliejenny
    Options
    Yeah I agree, I'd never totally cut mine. I think I've set them at 30% .honestly I kinda have to coz if it was down to me I'd eat 100% carbs lol.
  • SSummerville1985
    Options
    Is anyone having Problems with the app not keeping up with the weight you've lost I lost 10lbs and logged it in. Then lost Another 4lbs and logged it in. But keeps saying I've lost 0lbs so far.. Why's it not working..