Replies

• onenerdyguy
    onenerdyguy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    e9b82533f50538f4d36656f24bf2afb39642223033cd19d52ef1eea5b03ab1bf.jpg
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Erm, I am from the Dark Side, but I of course respect your dedication. You will be a worthy opponent. ;)
  • TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    e9b82533f50538f4d36656f24bf2afb39642223033cd19d52ef1eea5b03ab1bf.jpg
    Thank you, I am appreciative of all there is to learn...

• TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    Erm, I am from the Dark Side, but I of course respect your dedication. You will be a worthy opponent. ;)
    If you hail from the dark side, be you apprentice, or be you Master?
  • onenerdyguy
    onenerdyguy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    perhaps you just need to take a leisurely stroll
    f9ff91d6f0376ac137f45cd55a3a04300b21.jpg
  • TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    perhaps you just need to take a leisurely stroll
    f9ff91d6f0376ac137f45cd55a3a04300b21.jpg
    LOL

• galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    "One thing's for sure: we're all going to be a lot thinner."

Add me, you must.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add but I love this post.
  • TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    "One thing's for sure: we're all going to be a lot thinner."

Add me, you must.
    - Added
  • TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    I have nothing to add but I love this post.
    - Thank you
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    _Bropollo_ wrote: »
    Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and spotter, Brodin?
    Try as I might, I fail to understand the connection as it relates to Star Wars. I am not familiar with Brodin. Google suggest this to be a mythical guardian of sorts, Reddit even goes so far as to suggest that it is he/she that watches over those who work out.

No connection, sorry haha. Feel free to add though! I enjoy friends that can have fun with their fitness goals , regardless of their quest!

Indeed, Brodin lifts up all who lift with him. His followers venture on a journey to Swolehalla, through many trials of plates.

close kin to Thor

Thor (def'n):

The Thcandinavian god of acheth and paineth. Hith jointh were all thor when he wath learning too.

I can attest to this ( the acheth and paineth part) I gave birth to Thor ( my sons name is really Thor ) I was in labor for 38 hrs then went into an emergency csection. So I know all about the paineth that comes along with Thor. Lol !
  • TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    Awesome dude! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE U.
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I have failed at this more times than succeeded, so somewhere along the way I am going to eventually find that happy medium that allows for things to work.
  • TrainingToBeAJedi
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and spotter, Brodin?
    Try as I might, I fail to understand the connection as it relates to Star Wars. I am not familiar with Brodin. Google suggest this to be a mythical guardian of sorts, Reddit even goes so far as to suggest that it is he/she that watches over those who work out.

No connection, sorry haha. Feel free to add though! I enjoy friends that can have fun with their fitness goals , regardless of their quest!

Indeed, Brodin lifts up all who lift with him. His followers venture on a journey to Swolehalla, through many trials of plates.

close kin to Thor

Thor (def'n):

The Thcandinavian god of acheth and paineth. Hith jointh were all thor when he wath learning too.

I can attest to this ( the acheth and paineth part) I gave birth to Thor ( my sons name is really Thor ) I was in labor for 38 hrs then went into an emergency csection. So I know all about the paineth that comes along with Thor. Lol !

...No Loki at this point in time? Is your husband by any chance Odin, and what are the chances of Ragnarock?