breakfast ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• mariazaragoza690
    mariazaragoza690 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Scramble eggs and spinach my favorite!:)
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    A slice of whole wheat toast with a slice of thin sliced cheese (about 35 calories a slice) laid over the top to melt.thin sliced tomatoes to cover and italian seasoning sprinkled over the top. Sometimes I add some of the jarred roasted red peppers- yum!
  • shondaj70
    shondaj70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with unrefined virgin coconut oil or a smoothie with banana, almond milk, peanut butter, and protein powder.
  • Roxana1089
    Roxana1089 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I dont like eating breakfast either, eggs are good but i get tired of eating dem everyday. What i eat in the mornin is jus like my lunch so later wen is lunch time i dont eat alot. Do like paleo diet dey eat chicken or meat in da mornin
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    100_2801_zpsyvhysu83.jpg

This is Vans Bran waffles w/ PB2, bananas and honey! Really fast, just make the PB2 and slice banana while the waffles are in the toaster. :-)
  • Annr
    Options
    002%203_zpszltdg9c3.jpg

one egg sunny side up, with spices and a bit of bacon bits mixed in...then pile on some fresh spinach and drizzle with a bit of olive oil ...cover for a minute.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Here is another recipe similar to the Paleo breakfast casserole that I really enjoy. Same principle; make ahead, refrigerate or freeze, and you have a quick easy, delicious and healthy breakfast. It's from a keto website but really can be used for most diets.

http://cavemanketo.com/breakfast-quiche/

I also recently came up with this smoothie that may not be up everyone's alley, but it's quick and very filling.

12 oz unsweetened soy milk
    2 T whole flax seeds
    1 T chia seeds
    1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
    1 tsp. ground cinnamon
    2 T almond butter/or peanut butter
    Blend it very well and you're done

The chia/flax are great thickeners and provide a good amount of fiber. You could add fruit such as banana too.
  • dixierose0324
    dixierose0324 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Egg whites (with a little hot sauce) and fresh baked multi grain omega 3 bread and don't forget the coffee with soy or almond creamer...nom nom nom
  • lauradavis350
    lauradavis350 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ;)
  • LindseyBrown426
    Options
    I've been eating alot of oatmeal because I have high cholesterol..I add different fruits everyday & local honey & almond/soy milk..I get bored with it but it's fulfilling!:)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    1 bowl
    1 cup of milk
    2 cups of lucky charms
    1 stainless steel spoon
    1 mouth

Put lucky charms in mouth and chew. Repeat this motion until all lucky charms are in your belly.
  • Lharksx
    Lharksx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't normally eat breakfast so could someone help me with healthy ideas to have please xz

If you don't normally eat breakfast why are you wanting to start now?

As for an answer to your question -- I don't know about your situation but I get up early and don't usually have time to eat at home so IF I eat breakfast (which isn't often because I'm not a big breakfast eater either...) I usually just have a couple of hardboiled eggs.

If she's wanting to lose weight then breakfast is important
  • Annr
    Options
    I am of the thinking that the word breakfast is just that....breaking your fast. So not eating just keeps this process going.....
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Lharksx wrote: »
    I don't normally eat breakfast so could someone help me with healthy ideas to have please xz

If you don't normally eat breakfast why are you wanting to start now?

As for an answer to your question -- I don't know about your situation but I get up early and don't usually have time to eat at home so IF I eat breakfast (which isn't often because I'm not a big breakfast eater either...) I usually just have a couple of hardboiled eggs.

If she's wanting to lose weight then breakfast is important

In what sense?
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Woah....I like how you did that...but can you do the same for lunch....lu...nch...never mind...yours was better
  • Annr
    Options
    Woah....I like how you did that...but can you do the same for lunch....lu...nch...never mind...yours was better

heehee...I still see yer milk mustache!!! Yep mine is better...Im old...I have ooogles of useless info :-)