Give Yourself A Better You! - 11 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I have sent invites to everyone, up to this point. The easiest way to accept it is to go here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109003-give-yourself-a-better-you

Please don't apply for an invite there. I literally won't see it. :/

More spots left. If you want in, please let me know here.

Kristen
  • LisaAnn642015
    LisaAnn642015 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen! I would like to join too please sounds like it's going to be fun and motivational! Thanks
  • FitMumInTheMaking
    Options
    I'm in! Is there a Group I need to join?
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    As of my last weigh in, I have exactly 11 Pounds to lose, until I am at the highest normal weight range; for my height & since I only aim to lose 1 Pound a week, this is a perfect challenge; for me because it aligns perfectly, with my current goal. I have already lost 13.8 Pounds & 2 inches off of my waist (I only measure my waist) on my own, within 95 days but I have been wanting to join a group, I just didn't actively seek 1, the 1's that I did come across weren't reasonably inline with my abilities/goals, I didn't desire to start my own group & I didn't believe that I'd just find 1, that'd I'd like to join until now!
  • dararichelle
    dararichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!!
  • YungGram
    YungGram Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 15 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Give Yourself A Better You!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from October 5 to December 21. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on October 1st!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

• YungGram
    YungGram Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes please! I need to join!
  • StormageddonDLOA
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge! It's a perfect motivator during the upcoming holidays!
  • LogicalDaydreamer
    LogicalDaydreamer Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :smile:
  • rachelvbrown9
    rachelvbrown9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, please!
  • shubhra76
    shubhra76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I have sent invites to everyone, up to this point. The easiest way to accept it is to go here:

More spots left. If you want in, please let me know here.

Kristen
  • serenozler
    serenozler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    me!! me!!
  • adelwy
    adelwy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join
  • macybean
    macybean Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, please!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Please count me in. I was just saying today that I really want to go all the way to just before Christmas keeping up my current plan and then take a break, so this will be perfect.
  • mmccutcheon5
    mmccutcheon5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want in!!
  • RiceAndPeas
    RiceAndPeas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join - please add me!
  • MattiesZia
    MattiesZia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Still open? Would love to join!
  • kcthatsme
    Options

More spots left. If you want in, please let me know here. We'd love for you to join us. :smile:

Kristen