My first day here and with MS and Fibro

Options
Hi. I just joined and looking for support. I am pretty much home bound due to MS and Fibro so looking for friends with similar health issues.

Replies

• Fat_Girl_Gone
    Fat_Girl_Gone Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hiya Tamtam! I also have Fibro and possible lupus, I'm currently having a major flare and want to curl up and eat, I'm trying my hardest not to cave.
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey! Autoimmune diseases here... Lupus and Graves. Love some support from others with similar issues. Friend request me if you want. :)
  • SSummerville1985
    Options
    Hello. Hypothyroidism here and Fibro.. Dieting is not so hard for me. But the Exercising is very difficult. With muscle pain, joint pain in my back, hips and legs. Muscle cramps and spasms felling Tired all the time no energy. Extreme Headaches.. Can hardly get out of bed sometimes. Let alone start working out. Walking some and swimming is about all I can do. If I Try to do any other Kinds of Exercises. Its to painful. My hips and back will hurt for days. Is there any Hope for us Fibro sufferers..
  • SSummerville1985
    Options
    Is any one else having issues with mfp. Its not saving my weight loss. I've lost 14lbs so far. First lost 10lbs and logged it in. Then lost 4lbs logged it in. And still keeps saying 0 lbs lost.. And its also saying I started this Account in June.. And I didn't even start it until end of Aug. I've only been on for 33 days. Maybe I Should just start over with a new account..