Master Your Metabolism by Jillian Michaels. Anybody read thi

Options
Master Your Metabolism: The 3 Diet Secrets to Naturally Balancing Your Hormones for a Hot and Healthy Body!

I have been thinking about ordering this book off of Amazon, but wanted to get others opinions first. Have you read it and was the information helpful for you? I don't mind reading to learn more about how to live a healthy lifestyle, but I want it to be worth it. :smile:

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    bump! i'd like to hear what people say! thanks for posting!
  • haulinbuns
    haulinbuns Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    read it , its pretty good
  • ypriddy
    ypriddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I read it and it is pretty good but.........it's specifically for people who have been dieting and are in pretty good condition and have lost most of their weight but can't get rid of those last several pounds. It does have a lot of useful information in it though.
    ~Yolanda
  • reeldancer
    reeldancer Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My husband gave it to me for Christmas and I loved it. I thought it was very well written - I felt like my friend was talking to me. I've tried to put what I read into action starting 1/16 and as of last weekend I am -46 :)
  • mc322011
    mc322011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I read a part of it and I have to say that's it's interesting! she makes you realized how much were eating toxic stuff in our food, she convinced me to start looking for organic versions of certain food! it's very interesting and worth buying it! so go for it! you won't regret it!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    bump.

thinking of purchasing, heard good things, has anyone had physical results from the knowledge gained after reading??