any girls from upstate ny?

Options
ive lived in upstate ny my whole life.itd be nice to meet some other girls with the same issues that live around me:)let me know:)

Replies

• Dawn111567
    Dawn111567 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi. I'm in WNY. Where are you?
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm two blocks from upstate NY if that counts! (I live two blocks from the state border)
  • hiimshadoe
    hiimshadoe Posts: 122
    Options
    syracuse area
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I spent 4 1/2 years in Ithaca on Cayuga Lake at Cornell University. The gorges and waterfalls were so pretty :) I miss it, and all the Finger Lakes wine!!!
  • vonigolden
    Options
    I used to live in Western NY
  • ShannonBurdick
    Options
    I spent 4 1/2 years in Ithaca on Cayuga Lake at Cornell University. The gorges and waterfalls were so pretty :) I miss it, and all the Finger Lakes wine!!!

I work in Ithaca! Small world!
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Corning..where are you?
  • hiimshadoe
    Options
    ithaca is one of my favorite places ever!me and my boyfriend and my family take trips for the falls!almost drowned last year at buttermilk haha:)
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    I lived in the Albany area for a long time. :)
  • Dawn111567
    Dawn111567 Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm right outside of Buffalo.
  • hiimshadoe
    Options
    cool cool!anyone else?im interested:)))
  • swimmer23
    swimmer23 Posts: 70
    Options
    I'll be in the Buffalo area for the summer! My grandparents live there and I'm working/living with them for the summer :)
  • myschah
    myschah Posts: 5
    Options
    I was born in Cooperstown, NY and raised in the Oneonta area. I moved out of NY IN 2003. Been living in Princeton, NC since then. I will be heading back up there end of this month just for a quick visit to pick up my daughter.
  • skylar1907
    skylar1907 Posts: 156
    Options
    Live in Rochester. Family on Keuka Lake & in Clarence so I spend time in both as well. Anyone ever wants to go for a long bike ride or walk or something, give me a shout!
  • ldrommer1
    ldrommer1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Born & raised in Penn Yan, NY, live in NC now. Beautiful country back there - miss Keuka Lake's blue water and beautiful scenery . Never really appreciated it until I left.
  • kwilli731
    kwilli731 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I live in Ithaca, and I am always looking for fitness buddies!