trying hard

Options
Im trying very hard to get into the healthy mindset..and get going on losing this weight..how can i get energized and jump start my mind and body in the right direction

Replies

• WilliamJPriest
    WilliamJPriest Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The first step is always the hardest but overtime hitting the gym and holding yourself accountable for what you eat will become like a second nature. To start off on the right foot, consider finding a personal trainer or trying to build your own workout regimen. I can help you with that if needed.
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,729 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. Remember that this is not a quick fix but a lifestyle change. It does not have to be complicated. Eat at a calorie deficit, exercise if you can, drink water. Exercise does not have to be at the gym of even require equipment. You can go for a walk, dance, swim, bike, do sports that you enjoy and so on. I try and make my exercise as fun as possible. Set small goals and be proud of every little success :)
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It's always tough at first. You have to force yourself to do it. Keep reminding yourself why you are doing it. After a couple weeks it will start to become habit. After a while it will be second nature. Make sure you have support. Feel free to add me.