Had first cheat day in 2 months

Options
So yesterday I had my first cheat in a long time. I am cutting and have been for about 7 weeks. I believe it was a great decision I feel better and had a hell of a work out this morning. I think everyone should have one from time to time. When are y'alls cheat days and how often do yall have the?

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat. Cheating is implying that you're doing something wrong. There's really no point in cheat days... I eat what I want when I want.

My diary is sufficient proof, lol.

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat. I eat what I love when I want it, within my calorie deficit. I fill my diary with satiating foods and enjoy snacks and delicious things every day.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    No cheat days for me either. Cheating sounds like you are doing something wrong. You are living life and eating is part of life. Moderation is key!!
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Cheat "Days" are generally a bad idea, but occasional cheat "Meals" are ok. Won't set you
    back near as much. :)
  • mattbeck180
    mattbeck180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I work a crazy schedule and some days do not know when I'll be off. I eat pretty much the same thing every day. It sucks but if I don't have a meal plan I'll end up eating fast food
  • rawhidenadz
    rawhidenadz Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have one high calorie day once a week or so. It isn't planned, they just sort of happen. I look at my calories on a weekly average basis and my weekly goal is 2000 cal. This week I had a ~4000 cal day and as of yesterday my average is about 2060, because the rest of the days I've been eating a little less. It's fine and I'm losing a lot of fat at a pace I'm okay with.
  • FrankWhite27330
    FrankWhite27330 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I went 1k calories Over today!! Michelob Ultra!!!! MMMM was tasty first time ever

lost 2lb was celebrating also dropped down to a 36 pants!!!!!!!! was a 42
  • Tamlyngo
    Tamlyngo Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    After two months?!! Good for you! I usually have a cheat meal a couple times a week :)
  • mattbeck180
    Options
    I'm also at
    I went 1k calories Over today!! Michelob Ultra!!!! MMMM was tasty first time ever

lost 2lb was celebrating also dropped down to a 36 pants!!!!!!!! was a 42

Haha. Congratulations man
  • mattbeck180
    Options
    Tamlyngo wrote: »
    After two months?!! Good for you! I usually have a cheat meal a couple times a week :)

I can't do it that often. Maybe once month max