Clueless and waiting.

Options
Hello everyone. I started tracking a little over a month ago. I started at 170lb, and so far I've lost about 7 pounds, which is awesome. However, I don't see a difference in the way I look or the way my clothes fit. I know I should focus on just being healthier, but I would love to see the results. How much do I have to lose to see a difference? Any feedback or tips would be appreciated. Good luck to everyone with your weight goals, and have a great day!

Replies

• lhtbuzz123
    lhtbuzz123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Seeing a difference can be tricky!

A few different ways to see & track your loss might include:

- Taking photos of yourself in the same outfit & pose, say once a month? You might not think/feel you look different when just seeing yourself in a mirror day to day (because it's healthy gradual weight loss) but a comparison photo can show you just how much you've really changed.

- Take your measurements every 4weeks or so (Add them to your MFP progress records) e.g. measure your waist, hips, neck, arms, etc. These can change a lot quicker than pounds lost.

- Find alternative ways to celebrate your weight loss. With gradual weight loss, you may struggle to see an instant change in yourself, but celebrate the steps you are taking towards being healthier! Every 5-10lb, treat yourself to something fun!

You're on track! Keep going with what you are doing & enjoy the progress! The results will soon show :)
  • MSOLISSCHMIDT
    MSOLISSCHMIDT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As ur smaller it can be till like 15 pounds all in all baby steps