MFP Runners Club?

Options
So, I've noticed there is an MFP Runner's Club. How do I join up with you folks? I'm a big time runner and am going to start training for my next marathon soon and could use some support/motivation now that I don't have a running partner anymore. :cry: Thanks!

Send me a message with info please! :happy:

Replies

• jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So, I've noticed there is an MFP Runner's Club. How do I join up with you folks? I'm a big time runner and am going to start training for my next marathon soon and could use some support/motivation now that I don't have a running partner anymore. :cry: Thanks!

Send me a message with info please! :happy:
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard jazpiri. All you need to do is post in the thread and you are in. Very simple. If no thread is started you get to be the lucky one to start it for the day. There is one going on for today so feel free to post in it.

When and where is your next marathon going to be?
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard jazpiri. All you need to do is post in the thread and you are in. Very simple. If no thread is started you get to be the lucky one to start it for the day. There is one going on for today so feel free to post in it.

When and where is your next marathon going to be?
    Oops, somehow the thread for today started in food and nutrition.:embarassed:
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Got in 3 miles today at a decent pace for me. Trying to decide if I should go long distance tomorrow or short & fast. Decisions, decisions....
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Well... the location is still undecided because there are 2 within 2 weeks of each other. But it will be the first or second week of May.