Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise DVDs

What are your favorite DVDs to get you really moving?

I'm looking for fun and fast paced. I live in Az and in the summer it's hard to get outside to exercise too often so I like to rotate different DVDs

Replies

• Jillian Michaels kicked my behinny!!!! :) I was doing the 30 day shred..it got too hard on the knees though :( it was an awesome video though!
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Turbo Jam
    INsanity Fast and Furious
    30 day shred
    Zumba
  • roxanea
    roxanea Posts: 59
    I like Leslie Sansone's walk Away the Pounds 3 mile walk, 4 mile walk and Walk Away the Pounds Boot Camp. I also have a 3 week boot camp one by Denise Austin.

I rotate between these 4 DVD's
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Turbo Jam
    Kettlenetics (cardio and strength with a kettlebell)
    Jillian Shred it with weights (again use a kettlebell)
    I actually like the original Power 90 (pre P90x) but love P90x Kempo, Yoga and CardioX.
    Wow so many dvds and so little time.
  • Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    30 Day Shred and Zumba! I have Insanity but I didn't start it yet but I heard it was awesome!
  • d_renaud
    d_renaud Posts: 5
    i like Jillian Michaels 30- day shred, and boost your metabolism,
    Billy Banks Taebo
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Zumba - hands down is the best DVD's I have :smile:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    love billy banks , though the one i have is too long for lunch time. lately i have been having a lot of sweaty fun with Hip hop abs
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    I love doing Insanity. I have so much room for improvement and want to one day keep up with everyone.
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE......Turbo Fire! and it can be for any fitness level. I started on week 13 because I was so cardio advanced but it has 25 min. cardio workouts to start...Check it OUt!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308 Member
    I loved 30 Day Shred, Loving JM "No Trouble Zones", like BL "Last Chance workout", just bought JM 6 week 6 pack and Banish fat. Good luck.
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    I LOVE Zumba. Turbo Jam is fun, too. And presently I'm doing JM Ripped in 30..
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    I'm in week 2 of Insanity and I LOVE it!! The Biggest Loser dvds are good too. Bob Harper's Inside Out Method series has some good ones, I have the strength training one and my mom has his cardio one. Both kick your butt! Hip Hop Abs is super fun, too.
  • kkhall29
    kkhall29 Posts: 14 Member
    Zumba it's the best. It's fun and you learn how to dance.
  • clittrel
    clittrel Posts: 3
    I have just begun P90x and even though I thought I was in decent shape, I can barely keep up! I am looking forward to being able to complete every exercise soon enough.
  • Dancing with the Stars Latin Cardio....fun....you get to look at Maks....and you move for a full hour but its not hard or hard on your body
  • double post..sorry
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Cathe's Intensity DVD - it's AWESOME!!! And so fun, but it kicks my butt! Just ask my MFP friends LOL - I say so every time I post the workout :-)

I usually only do the step portion (30 mins), but there is much more to it. It has the step portion and also some HIIT and some boot camp/weights, etc.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    PS - my fav site for DVDs is http://collagevideo.com/

You can preview everything and there are tons of reviews.