Hello from Michigan

Options
Hi I am new here. My friend told me about the site. I am desperately needing to do something to help me lose the baby weight (from both kids). When I started working towards my goal I was 60 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, which was not ideal to begin with. So far I have only been using the food section, but today I thought I would give the forums a go.

Replies

• zsmom
    zsmom Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi I am new here. My friend told me about the site. I am desperately needing to do something to help me lose the baby weight (from both kids). When I started working towards my goal I was 60 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight, which was not ideal to begin with. So far I have only been using the food section, but today I thought I would give the forums a go.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Good luck with your weight-loss goals! :drinker:

Ps... I'm from Lansing, where in MI are you?
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Greetings from the frozen UP! Good luck with your loss, this is a great site!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Glad you stopped by. You will love the community boards.

Welcome:flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You will love this site... I grew up In Lapeer... :)
    Welcome
  • rialynn79
    Options
    I'm in upper part of the mitt. It's freezing!! What's with this weather??

I'm new to the website too and so far I'm really impressed - especially with the food journal.

Do you like it so far?
  • rialynn79
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You're going to love it here! Good luck with your weight-loss goals! :drinker:

I lived in Lansing for about year - (7 years ago). We lived in the Groesbeck subdivision area. I miss the easy access to shopping malls and such.
  • rialynn79
    Options

Love the picture of the bridge in your signature! Did you take it?
  • zsmom
    zsmom Posts: 5
    Options

Me too!!! Well not from here, but we live here now!!!
  • gail15
    gail15 Posts: 15
    Options
    Greetings from Virginia. You will love this sight--it's great. I just got back from Sault Ste Marie, MI--my oldest daughter is living there now. It's cold, but beautiful. Have fun using the site---it's very helpful!!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options

I lived in Lansing for about year - (7 years ago). We lived in the Groesbeck subdivision area. I miss the easy access to shopping malls and such.

That's where I live now. My whole family (and I mean the whooooooole gang, about 23 of us) live in the same neighborhood. We're kind of a tight-knit family. :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

Love the picture of the bridge in your signature! Did you take it?

Nope... found it on a search... lol... I wish I could take such beautiful pictures!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    well, I say WELCOME and wish you the best of luck!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I too was refered to this site by a friend. I've only been here since Friday but I love it so far.
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    I too was refered to this site by a friend. I've only been here since Friday but I love it so far.

*ack!! Sorry for the double post*
  • rialynn79
    Options

That's where I live now. My whole family (and I mean the whooooooole gang, about 23 of us) live in the same neighborhood. We're kind of a tight-knit family. :laugh:

What a small world!! My husband's Uncle lives in Groesbeck still. (Chris Spalding) I know Groesbeck is a big neighborhood - but maybe you know him! ;)