A Little Help Please...

Options
I would love some support. This is the heaviest I've ever been. I'm tired of being tired. Over being over weight. I work, I eat. I rest, I eat. I study, I eat. A little help please....

Replies

• Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Do you have any ideas about what kind of plan you want to put yourself on?
  • CancerM10
    CancerM10 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I to am in the same boat. I just started using this app as well as my weight loss journey.
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ana. MFP was a great tool for me while I was losing. Been in maintenance for 8 months now, and trying to pay it forward. I posted this in the Getting Started forum a few days ago, I'd recommend reading the posts that I linked at the bottom of it. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10257474/starting-out-restarting-basics-inside#latest

No plan necessary, other than maintaining a calorie deficit! Best of luck!
  • yangt41
    yangt41 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Something that worked for me is working with a personal trainer. One of the best investments I've ever made! Keep pushing even when you want to stop! I'm nearing 40 lbs lost and I couldn't be more proud of my accomplishments!

Your body is the most important thing you'll ever own. Take good care of it and it'll do the same for you! YOU CAN DO IT! :)