Most nutritious snack bars?

Options
Im looking for the best snack brand, high quality ingredient and height nutritious value. Any input is appreciated!

Replies

• Losinandmovin
    Losinandmovin Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about protein bars or regular snack bars. Most bars are pretty high in sugar, but there are many new ones that see t are ful of fiber with nuts, seeds and honey. I guess it really depends on what kind of eating plan you're on. HIGH protein, low sugar, low calorie, vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, paleo... Lots to take into consideration.
  • mick1988burrows
    mick1988burrows Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    l8j3f97iofjj.jpeg
    I like the MaxiNutrition Promax Lean bars if your on about protein bars. But I don't always depend on the due to the amounts of sugar they add to them .. I tend to have one before my workout out a hour or two before .. Here is some info on them ..
    • Supports Your Weight Management Goals
    • 23g of High Quality Protein Blend
    • With 2g of L-Carnitine

MaxiNutrition Promax Lean Bars contain a high quality protein blend which provides 23g of protein per bar.

It also contains Caffeine so that you feel more alert and focused. Vitamin B5 has been included for its contribution to normal energy-yielding metabolism and reducing tiredness and fatigue.

Finally MaxiNutrition Promax Lean Bars contain 2g of L-Carnitine as it is essential for transporting fat into cells to produce energy. It may also play a role in metabolism.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    I don't buy in to all the over-hyped over-prices 'bars'.

Just chug one of these and snort a serving of whey.

x84haxeecy5e.jpg
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Lara Bars are small at under two hundred calories. Main ingredients: fruit and nuts.
    http://shop.larabar.com/LARABAR-Pecan-Pie/p/LARA-50915&c=LaraBar@LaraBar
  • fanciest_Nancy
    fanciest_Nancy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Think think bars in brownie crunch are he best to me. The have 20g of protein, no sugar, and are gluten free. They taste soooo good!
  • kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    quest bars are the only option in my mind
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Best snack bar would depend on your goals. Protein? Calories + protein? Low cal? low carb?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I like Quest, South Beach (good to go and the protein snack bars), and Life Choice protein.
  • arb037
    arb037 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough quest bar FTW. Super delicious, 20g protein around 17 fiber and only around 5-7 net carbs. 190 cals
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Kind Bars.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Do you want fat, fiber, or protein? I alternate between Fiber One, Kind, and Quest bars pretty much, depending on my macros.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    For me it depends on what I'm needing that day. I like fiber one bars and victory bars, but I also tend to have various fruit and nut bars on hand too.