Tech Overload

Options
I think I have finally reached TECH OVERLOAD! I use an Apple Watch with the Activity app, along with the MFP app and yesterday I downloaded the Under Armor app. When I go into MFP log my activity it shows "MFP iOS Calorie Adjustment", the runs I logged and the steps. It also showed the Apple Health Data but it was very low, it showed for a 20 min run only 25 calories burned. I am looking for some type of streamline process. I know nothing is 100% but I want to make sure I am tracking the best I can! Any advice?

Replies

• KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    *pencil
    *small spiral bound notebook
  • autumnblade75
    autumnblade75 Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I suspect that while you probably burned more than 25 calories on your run, you may have only exceeded your activity level by 25 calories. I would recommend trusting the device for a month or so, and making adjustments from there.
  • ggillen412
    ggillen412 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    KBjimAZ wrote: »
    *pencil
    *small spiral bound notebook

Haha great point and I use to do it this way. Maybe I need to go back to old school way.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I don't use any activity tracker (overpriced pedometer), I don't enter exercises in MFP to see calories burned. I'm not even counting calories right now. I just go to the gym three times a week and try to eat well. It's working out alright for me.