INSPIRE ME PLEASE

Options
I did drop weight on my own, but it's lonely to not have support from anyone, I'm new, and looking for people that will inspire me to keep going, as I would for them, friends needed.

Replies

• paul4251
    paul4251 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi..my name is Paul. I live near toronto. I'm 53 and have lost 22 lbs since my wife died 3 months ago. I NEED to put on weight or I'm gonna fade into nothing but have NO appetite. Anyways, the journey begins with a single step..and you've done that by joining this program. So you are already on the road to recovery. Just be patient .. Rome wasn't built in a day..lol. good luck!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .... You are more than welcome to add me ...I enjoy being a cheerleader to anyone on this journey ...WE GOT THIS ...Wishing you the best :)
  • lhtbuzz123
    lhtbuzz123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I started MFP over a month ago, since then I've lost 1st 2.5lbs, but I've still got a long way to go. I can support you, if you're happy to support me too :) Add me!
  • Anjalisaini
    Anjalisaini Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I add you, I will need the email addres
  • lhtbuzz123
    lhtbuzz123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @Anjalisaini You don't need email addresses to add people - Just click on their photos, go to their profiles and "Add as friend"
    Can I add you, I will need the email addres

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. :)