Cracker Barrel calories?

Options
Is there anywhere to get a nutrition analysis of Cracker Barrel menu items? There are a few calorie listings on the menu, website, etc. but I'd like a full listing. Most restaurants do this, but not CB.

Maybe a "you don't really want to know" :)

Replies

• AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I researched before but there really is not much out there
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    https://www.fatsecret.com/calories-nutrition/cracker-barrel-old-country-store. Also try Google. Just ate there today,very good,but too much food.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I believe their Wholesome Fixin's section has the calorie count listed. They don't post macro info, but it's pretty straightforward to guess based off the food's calorie count
  • circae
    circae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ask the hostess. They have a booklet for nutritional info. It's not complete by any means but it lists a lot of foods there and even breaks it down by allergies too. Also you can ask for lunch or half portions too. I love their fried chicken tenderloins and never knew they had a lunch portion. I always thought I was stuck with the big meal until I asked!
  • Azuriaz
    Azuriaz Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    All else fails, split something or get a takeout box.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I love the cracker barrel giftshop!! So many trinkets and gadgets and goodies and gidgets!!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Google it. Its what I did
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Probably alot of calories. ..was what I was thinking lol you can probably search for what you ordered and see the calories of other restaurants. They should have calories listed somewhere though I believe its a requirement in some states
  • peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lori0463 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere to get a nutrition analysis of Cracker Barrel menu items? There are a few calorie listings on the menu, website, etc. but I'd like a full listing. Most restaurants do this, but not CB.

There's this awesome website out there called myfitnesspal - you've probably never heard of it - but they have a ginormous food database that contains many verified entries, including menu items from Cracker Barrel. You should totally check it out. ;)
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the desserts. ..new multiberry sundae
    Can't seem to.find calotie breakdown
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    If you have to ask you can't afford it :).
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    peter56765 wrote: »
    Lori0463 wrote: »

There's this awesome website out there called myfitnesspal - you've probably never heard of it - but they have a ginormous food database that contains many verified entries, including menu items from Cracker Barrel. You should totally check it out. ;)

Cracker Barrel doesn't list much of its nutritional data, so I doubt MFP would have much either. I have had issues several times trying to log Cracker Barrel.

ETA: I may stand corrected? There appears to be a lot of info in the MFP database. I can never find their nutritional data online, so I wonder how others got it. Maybe I just haven't searched well enough.