Searching for goal twins!!

Options
Hey everyone!
My name is Kelsey, and I am looking for someone (or someones) who has similar goals. We can encourage each other and keep each other accountable. Totally okay with several "twins". :)
My height: 5'7"
My current weight: 195ish
My goal weight: 150ish
Ultimate goal 45 ish pounds. !!!

Replies

• joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can friend me:) I am 5'8 and have the same goal although I recently gained a bit so I'm no longer 195 like I was so you have a head start!
  • TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6"
    Highest Weight - 210
    Current Weight - 180
    Goal Weight - 140

I'm close. Add me if you'd like! ♡
    I'm still 40 pounds from goal!
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi ♡
    I'm 5'7
    Start Weight - 224
    Current Weight - 153
    Goal Weight - 145

When i hit my goal weight will see how i feel in myself if i wanna lose anymore

Add me if you'd like
  • fjberger
    fjberger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
    I'm 5'8 tall and weight 207 pounds. My goal is 155 pounds and I think it'd be a very helpful experience to have fitness buddies for mutual encouragement. Feel free to add me :)
  • fareehafarrukh
    fareehafarrukh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 5'4 and weigh 174 lbs. my goal weight is 124lbs. Id love to have some motivation through the journey.
  • penguinparty510
    penguinparty510 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Heeeyy Ladies (and gents), please feel free to add me as well! I don't own a scale (I know...) but my approx starting weight is around 160-ish? I'm 5' 4" dress size varies from 10 to 14.
    Don't have a particular GW but would like to be able to fit into mediums or single digit clothing sizes. The usual, look better, have more energy and endurance. I'm starting with very moderate calorie restriction and if/when I plateau, we'll see about adding exercise or restricting more.
    My MFP app on Android (phone) doesn't let me reply to or like status posts, but I'm very encouraging whenever I can get to my iPad, haha.
  • sjbq76
    sjbq76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Room for one more? Have spent the summer on crutches and went up ten lbs. Now I'm back on my feet and wanting to get back on track. Am 5'4 and about 184. Desire to drop 20-30.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    SW: 241
    CW 222
    GW 120
    I am a 44 year old woman and I am 5'6
    Feel free to add me :) Wishing everyone much success :)