Here I Go Again

Options
Hi!
I am a 55 year old who has been overweight since age 8 and dieting off and on since my early teens. My last diet was Weight Watchers and I lost 50 pounds. Since then, all the weight had come back, and invited more pounds to join the party. I have close to 100 pounds to loose. This time I have chosen a Medically Supervised Diet, and in addition to liquid shakes, the doctor has prescribed Phentermine. Luckily, my Better Half is on the diet, also, but only has 30 pounds to lose.

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am down 86 pounds using MFP. You can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • PhotogirlTX
    PhotogirlTX Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Peggy... I just started back yesterday myself.. and have 75 pounds to lose. No set plan, other than log my food and get my steps/exercise in everyday. I'm 48 and would like to have this under control before I turn 50.
  • margauxmilchen
    margauxmilchen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My doctor prescribed phentermine, and I see a dietitian weekly for a weigh in. I have lost 31.5 lbs since July 31st. I stay hungry, but it does make me drink a lot of water. I don't always take it every day..sometimes i just take a half dose . It works to take a little of the edge off, but thats it. I count calories religiously and weigh and measure everything.