What to do?

Options
I worked out late and now I have about 500 calories left and I'm not hungry and dont want to eat too late. What should I do?

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    If you aren't hungry you can just go to bed. Otherwise I wouldn't make it a habit to eat under 1200 calories, then again I understand the feeling of not being hungry.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    eat peanut butter on toast. That will give you a lot of calories in a little bit.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Do you think its better to go to bed hungry than eat something like ice cream just to fill the calories at night?
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I don't eat my burned calories.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When I stopped eating those cals I was loosing more now its leveled out. I'm so confused on what to do. Especially when its late at night like this.

I wish there was an easy answer but there really doesnt seem to be one :sad:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    If you`re not hungry I would not eat.If you are,try something under 200 cal.
    Good luck
    jane
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    Well if you have extra calories left and you aren't hungry, you don't need to eat them. I would recommend eating at least some of them so that your body is getting enough fuel to repair your body.

You could always eat something nutritionally dense like almonds or some type of nut butter. You'll be getting healthy fats and a decent amount of protein and fiber!
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    If i had that problem (excess calorise to eat) i'd eat a handful of dried fruit and nuts. it's not much to put in your mouth, but heaps of calories, and nutritious, so you're not just eating something rubbish for the sake of calories, may as well have something for your body to work with nutrition wise.
  • amanda_mh
    amanda_mh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't eat my burned calories either. If you're not hungry, don't eat. But if you are, make sure it's food with nutritional value, not just empty calories. Something with plenty of protein vs. high carbs are always a good choice...peanut butter, a hard boiled egg, cottage cheese, etc.