Looking for support!

Options
Hello everyone I'm just getting back started on my journey. I had a lost that caused me to almost go into depression and gain weight. But, I'm free from that and ready to go full in on this journey. I'm 6 days in I know it's not much but you have to start from somewhere. Oh, and I need the support and the encouragement to further my journey.

Replies

• xlb57
    xlb57 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I think you've come to a pretty good place then. I'm sorry to hear of your struggles and wish you the best going forward.

Be proud of yourself for fighting through whatever darkness you encountered. Have fun on this journey!
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    We are all here to answer any questions you might have and help you through. Good luck.
  • blessingsfromabove721
    Options
    Welcome to mfp and best of luck to you in your journey!!

We have a lot of great people with a lot of great advice, so I think you'll feel at home :)
  • lauraleefaith
    lauraleefaith Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Excited to witness what's in store for your journey.

All the best,
    LL
  • mwillmot404
    mwillmot404 Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I want to Thank everyone for there encouraging word and motivation. I'm day 6 and to my surprise I actually made it through the weekend. Yea Me Lol!
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey, remember you are not alone, if you ever need to talk I am here. Cheers!
    Andrew
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG girl I am right there with you. I am 5 days in from a very long hiatus. Went through some things that made me gain more weight, but I'm back ready to be healthy. I wish you the best of luck!
  • mwillmot404
    mwillmot404 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all so much! We can all be here for another. Cause whoever support me I will support them as well 100%.