Down 84lbs in 365 days. If you know me based on who I was a year ago, you don't know me at all.

Options

Replies

• jagbug2014
    jagbug2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You not only lost the weight, you've re-invented YOU! You are truly an encouragement! Keep it going!!
  • marchmommy02
    marchmommy02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I also have pcos and it seems impossible at times to stick to my calories and a healthy eating plan as my cravings and hunger become uncontrollable. It's so encouraging to see someone else with pcos has done it!!
  • Nesslifts
    Nesslifts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are clearly a very intelligent and determined woman and have done so amazingly well. I wish you all the best :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work woman!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • markburnett70
    markburnett70 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this, congratulations, and best wishes for the future :)
  • MonicaSmith98
    MonicaSmith98 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I loved reading this. It was very inspirational and informative. Thanks for sharing.
  • 20paws
    20paws Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Wonderful advice!!! and Great Job !!! :)
  • adowde02
    adowde02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love your story and we sound so similar it is scary! If i begin following you and seeking inspiration, just know it is because I feel like our life stories collide. You look great and keep up the good work! I am inspired.
  • andres0691
    andres0691 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Only comes to show what people are actually capable of doing with goals and dedication. Keep up the good work!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I needed this today lady. Thanks and awesome work!
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I really am touched. Thank you guys so much!!
  • yasminara
    yasminara Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I totally have a Pinterest board of successful women
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You are an absolutely lovely individual, and I'm so flippin happy for you! It's funny how people have never met each other on here, and yet they are so proud of what they have accomplished. Brilliant work! You are beautiful inside and out.
  • kar_yne08
    kar_yne08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are amazing girl :) I love all the NSV you mentioned. Losing weight is more than just the number on the scale and you are proof of that. Thank you for the inspirational words :) keep up the amazing work!
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! It is wonderful to read (and see) inspiring stories. You are definitely inspiring.

I just logged 460 days, 82 pounds lost. I am almost back to the former me. :smile:
  • erinmorgan
    erinmorgan Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You are truly beautiful inside & outside! Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring myself and others.
  • BakerAcer
    BakerAcer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Girl, you rock! Awesome post. Thanks for sharing this. I love your original motivation...boys. Always trouble. I've been the girl on the side without knowing it twice and the best revenge is improving yourself and being happy. I love knowing that I'm even better than I was when I dated those guys and those *kitten* wouldn't be the least bit tempting to me now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!