Fitness Apps

Options
Anyone of you have a fitness app you would recommend? I was using SworkIt but the app crashes after a single workout so I have to uninstall and reinstall every time I use it. I'm looking for something which will suggest an exercise regiment for the day and tell me the calories at the end of the workout. Preferably something with variety because I do get bored with doing the same thing every day.

Replies

• fitdragon78
    fitdragon78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I use map my walk for my walking and etc
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper for tracking my runs, as the calorie estimates are pretty accurate and I like its format. I'm a bit of a data geek so I enjoy looking at my splits, the route I took, and whether I was slower or faster than other comparable runs.

I also use Pact, which is an app which sets you challenges related to diet and fitness - weeks that you meet your goal, you get a small monetary reward. Weeks that you don't, you pay a small fine which is then used to fund the rewards of other members of the community who have achieved it. I basically use it because I want to get paid for my good habits o:)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    You could try PumpUp. It has a workout generator and is kind of a Fitness social media app.
  • AndrelleJohnson
    AndrelleJohnson Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    SWorkIt is pretty good. It has cardio, strength, yoga and stretching workouts available. You can time it, keep track of calories burned and sync onto MyFitnessPals.