Biggest Loser Workout Vids

Options
I was browsing through some of the message boards and saw a thread about the Jillian Michaels Shred video and how it kicked everyones patooty. I have been doing the Biggest Loser Boot Camp and today I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and I am going to start doing the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt as well. I was wondering if anyone else was indulging in these blissfully sweat packed videos as well hahahaha.

Replies

• redsrandomthoughts
    Options
    I was browsing through some of the message boards and saw a thread about the Jillian Michaels Shred video and how it kicked everyones patooty. I have been doing the Biggest Loser Boot Camp and today I did the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and I am going to start doing the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt as well. I was wondering if anyone else was indulging in these blissfully sweat packed videos as well hahahaha.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I did the BL cardio max the other day and it did kick my butt and my butt hurt really bad the next day but hey i think buns of steal baby. :laugh: Im going back to it that is for sure. I love the way that bob talks to you. :drinker: I say bring it on.
  • K2T4e2n6
    Options
    I bought the whole set and have yet to use them. I've been working on Billy Blanks Cardio Tae Boe something to do with abs by someone else which leaves me in pain but I'm looking better and Bellydancing. So I guess it's about time to break those bad boys open and expand my workout, huh?? =)
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the BL Cardio Blast...love it!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I have them...just have yet to use them:blushing: Ive been letting Kathy Smith kick my butt lately:laugh: Will be checking them out soon....
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have Power Sculpt, Boot Camp and Cardio Blast and I love them all. I have never before actually stuck with the videos that I buy, so that says a lot for these videos. After trying them all on level one, I have decided to stick with one for a couple of weeks and then switch around. I tried doing a different video every day, but I like knowing what is coming. These are great videos.
  • rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper has 2 new video's out now. Biggest loser yoga and Biggest Loser Boot Camp. I enjoy working out with Bob. I haven't bought these 2 yet, but I plan to very soon.
  • redsrandomthoughts
    Options
    My friend christina came over this morning and worked the boot camp with me hahahah it was so great to not be the only one dying in the room :wink: I just got the sculpting one and have yet to try it but I am sure being masochistic I will be trying it sooner than later.

Also I was reading in the book BL Fittness whatever its called that if you walk after you do the boot camp or whatever cardio that it burns the weight even more. So I get my Bob fix (I absolutely adore that man on a strictly platonic level of course *wipes away drool*) and then I get the perma smile Leslie Sansone WATP vid out and just really crush myself.
  • terraw
    terraw Posts: 40
    Options
    I saw those videos the other day and thought about it, but for 4 days now I have been doing Billy Blanks Tae Bo Amped videos......... HOLY!!!!!! they burn alot of calories too.