HELP!! Stuck in a rut

Options
Here I go again! Stuck in a rut of being good and then eating a load of crap and no working out! Had a good look at myself last night and I'm shocked I fitted in a uk 14! The last time I was that big I was pregnant!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi - good to see a fellow UK user! :)

Try not to look at it as 'being good' and 'being bad'. Food is food, it's the quantity that matters. You need to ask yourself how badly you want to reach your goal and how important it is to get there. If you want it bad enough, you will stay on track. You don't have to deprive yourself of food you love, just make sure you are tracking your amounts so as not to go over your allowance. This is totally do-able, I promise.

I went from a UK Size 16 to now getting in to UK Size 8. You just need to stick to it - if you don't, you won't get there. For me, that wasn't an option! Hang in there, it'll get easier :)
  • skyscraper5571
    skyscraper5571 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Setbacks occur. Just reaffirm your goals and try not to allow anything to get in your way.
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Try not to look at it as 'being good' and 'being bad'. Food is food, it's the quantity that matters. You need to ask yourself how badly you want to reach your goal and how important it is to get there. If you want it bad enough, you will stay on track. You don't have to deprive yourself of food you love, just make sure you are tracking your amounts so as not to go over your allowance. This is totally do-able, I promise.

I went from a UK Size 16 to now getting in to UK Size 8. You just need to stick to it - if you don't, you won't get there. For me, that wasn't an option! Hang in there, it'll get easier :)

OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS A SIZE 16!!!!

doyou have a before pic?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I used to be a UK size 14-16, am now a UK 8-10 depending on the brand.... just stick with it, of course there are days when we go over, but you just get on that horse the next day and after a while it just becomes normal to eat the right amount of calories, you do get used to it and of course when you see the end results you know it was worth it :smile:
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS A SIZE 16!!!!

doyou have a before pic?

I do indeed! I was actually thinking of uploading my 'before and after' pictures which I will certainly be doing in around 6 lbs time, so watch this space heheh! :)
  • beccaduz
    beccaduz Posts: 24 Member
    Options

• beccaduz
    beccaduz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I will do this! Pinkpixexox- il do some pics tonight! It's my lower tummy bum and legs that fit a uk size 14 my top half still fits into a uk 10/12 depending on where I bought the top! I was pretty good yesterday so here goes today! Il keep you all posted