New here and would like to make some friends.

Options
Joined MFP a couple of months ago and would like to make some friends on here. I'm a 34 year old mother of a three year old and I was born and raised in Norway. Came to the US 16 years ago and I live in Philadelphia. I work as an ER tech in an animal hospital and have been doing this for seven years. I've lost 35Ibs in the past nine weeks doing a low carb diet and I would like to lose 35-40 more. So, anyone out there want to be my friend?

Replies

• ahmadsonia
    Options
    welcome! this has been great for me. i am new here too and looking to make friends and just be motivated to be healthy.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 34 lbs in 60 days! Feel free to check out my diary :)
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    great job on losing so much already! i joined MFP a while ago too, but its not until recently that I started using it regularly on my iphone, it has been very helpful! I'd love to have more friends!
  • villa89
    villa89 Posts: 10
    Options
    hi!! i joined a few weeks ago but only figured out my confusions with the calorie count two days ago...taking MFP more seriously now and hoping to have more friends throughout the journey!! :)
  • Kipper66
    Kipper66 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I joined about 30 days ago, and since joining I have lost 6lbs, and well on my way to reaching my ideal weight. Thanks to this site and the mobile app, I am able to keep a close eye on what I am eating, what exercise I am doing and making sure I get enough to eat to ensure I loose the weight. Thank you MFP for getting me past my plataue and seeing the weight starting to come off again. :happy:
  • elinsofie
    elinsofie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Nice to see another norwegian here :) Friend request sent!
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site for support and tracking. I'm only here about 2 weeks myself & I love it :smile:
  • soniamb
    soniamb Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi, Hope you enjoy this site. Congrats on the hard work you have done already:smile:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP!
    Congrats on your achievements so far.
    Have sent req if you'd like some encouragement
    Good lock on your journey
    Jules
    :flowerforyou: