hi-just started last week - 5.6 in ~220 lbs hoping to get it way down!

Options
hi...seems like all ive read about logging food seems to actually work. i find myself eating less i think because i have to write it all down. started taking walks and im feeling stronger already. a few weight loss buddies might be a great way to stay on track. kids all grown and out of the house...so dont have any good excuse for the added weight! (except my laziness) hope to hear your story!

Replies

• coachRichie
    coachRichie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome.. I am a newbie as well..
    keeping track of your food is a very good tool but exercising is very important as well.
    Doing both will definitely will help you meet your goals.

• steviejo13
    steviejo13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm always looking for new ways to stay motivated! I started earlier this year with Shakeology at 264 and I'm down to 230! I have serious issues with logging my food but love my online support group. I restart logging very week so trying to stay on top of it and get the rest of this weight off.
  • christina_0203
    christina_0203 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this as well. I'm only on my 1st day but I'm finding the whole food logging as a reality check! I need to eat less! Good luck to everyone
  • patesq
    patesq Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new here as well. Feel free to add me - I'm the same height and about the same weight.