SHAME on you, MFP!!!

Options

Replies

• FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Instead of seeing them as ads....imagine them as "Things you could be doing if you weren't here doing the RIGHT thing!!!!"
  • sexylily
    sexylily Posts: 68
    Options
    I was just talking about that!! they showed me some chocolate :sad: i want 1 now!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I usually have the flat belly add with the woman who keeps getting fat then skinny fat then skinny kinda freaky, today it's life insurance policies hey are they trying to tell me something?:laugh:
  • adrianamezam
    Options
    Mine is about textbooks. NOT so appetizing. :ohwell:

it's better than ads for gout medication :/
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    hhmmmm...i've never seen ads for fastfood or anything but travel, jilian micheals, 'the 5 foods you shouldn't eat', and the like...i'll have to pay closer attention (or not!!)
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lol I know it is so mean! My banners always advertise Mcdonalds Frappes =)

:laugh: Now that's just plain mean.
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    I have Rachel Ray shopping
  • witchyboots
    witchyboots Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm not mad at MFP. I'm thankful this site is free in the first place.

I hate Google though! Storing all my searches so they can entice me LOL
    I think it's quite mean and judgemental actually..sure I search for low fat recipes and things like that but I can honestly say I don't search for weight loss surgery. What..so I'm a fatty and I should seek out surgery? Eff you!!

If it really is based on what I've been searching for then damn..I am off to type in "hot blokes in their undercrackers' and see what kind of nice ads I get in future!! :laugh:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    all I ever get are Jillian Michaels ads, education ads (I already have a Master's degree, not sure why I need more education at this point), and ads for shoe websites...hmmm...:frown:
  • Shaitan
    Shaitan Posts: 10
    Options
    Nothing wrong with pizza hut, pa pa johns, or fast food... its all about moderation. a slice or two of pizza is not a big deal. a cookie or some cake now and them is fine. avoiding all of the things you like will make this harder.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I never see any ads cause I use Mozilla FireFox and have adblock on. I didn't even know there were ads.....LOL
  • WitherAway
    WitherAway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We actually like the Papa Johns pizza that is Fresh... we get double the veggies!!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I get Papa Johns and Composters.
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bore-snore....mine is for Quickbooks Pro
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :sad:

undercrackers

OMG laughing so hard...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    If I can ignore the tons of crap my kids have in the fridge, freezer, and cupboards (ice cream, Little Debbies, pop tarts, donuts, etc. etc.) I can ignore the little ads that show up...like someone else said, "resistance training"...classic!
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Nothing wrong with pizza hut, pa pa johns, or fast food... its all about moderation. a slice or two of pizza is not a big deal. a cookie or some cake now and them is fine. avoiding all of the things you like will make this harder.

You are soooo absolutely right! I have said all along...I'm not going to give up the things I love! I'm just getting smarter about them!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    IVE SEEN ONE FOR MARS BEFORE.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I get cars. Shocking I know. The ones for Lotus and Hoosier are nice.
  • hayley_m
    hayley_m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    If it's anything like FB it's not only your google searches that count, FB goes by what you write as status or on peoples Walls etc etc... I get loads of ads for cake because I make novelty cakes, I get lots of ads about weight loss surgery and stories of Cheryl cole losing 10lbs and ads on different comedians... My scariest yet though was "10 things to do before you die" wow I'm only 28!!