forgot to food prep - ideas?

Options
Just got back from a little vacation and I haven't food prepped for the week. I can stop by the store on my way home but I want fast healthy options since I don't really have time to make meals like usual this week. Any suggestions? What are your favorite healthy convenience foods/meals?

Replies

• krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Lentil soup over quinoa is a quick and delicious meal and doesn't need much prep; black bean and veggie burrito is again easy and needs no prep.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Bag of salad with some of the ready to eat chicken strips. Wraps or salad with lunch meat. Soup. Eggs and sausage.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I never food prep. I just buy frozen veggies and proteins, then throw the protein on the grill or in the oven. Done in 10 minutes.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    Just stop by the grocery store, buy some raw chicken breasts and some raw veggies. Throw them in the oven with a bit of olive oil and some spices. Roast until done. Voila.
  • LeonardoPayer
    LeonardoPayer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Make a bunch of Sweet Potatoes and a bunch of chicken breast - veggies are easy to boil the night before. Obviously, if you have a crock pot pretty much it's all easy