who wants to join me on my c25k journey?!

Options
hi everyone, im looking for people to suffer the pain of starting up running with me:laugh: ive completed week 1 and am starting week2 day1 today, anyone in?!

Replies

• emma2309
    emma2309 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm the same!I might however do week1 again this week I don't know if I'm able to week2 yet....I'll give it a go and see what happens!
  • mrsnorman
    mrsnorman Posts: 45
    Options
    i was thinking the exact same, im soooo not used to running, i nearly die at the last two runs!lol
  • stephanieGmo
    Options
    I'm the same!I might however do week1 again this week I don't know if I'm able to week2 yet....I'll give it a go and see what happens!

You can do it! Week two is only just a little more challenging!
  • emma2309
    Options
    My problem is I've had a crazy year, I was on crutches for ten months and only learned how to wALK again in the past few weeks, running is a HUGE step for me, my strength and balance are totally off and I still have soft tissue damage, I'll try week 2 today though and see if I can do it!I'll report back ;) x
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
    I've just started though, just did Week 1 Day 1 on the Monday that just passed, and it feels good knowing I'm finally doing something about my running.

There's an ongoing thread about this in the Fitness forum, here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/241209-couch-to-5k-starting-june-6th-join-please

The people there have just started, on Monday June 6th. Jump in! :)
  • kettlenic
    kettlenic Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have to start c25k week 3 run 1.....will report back on how the 3 minute run section goes!
  • mrsnorman
    Options
    I'm in! :)
    I've just started though, just did Week 1 Day 1 on the Monday that just passed, and it feels good knowing I'm finally doing something about my running.

There's an ongoing thread about this in the Fitness forum, here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/241209-couch-to-5k-starting-june-6th-join-please

The people there have just started, on Monday June 6th. Jump in! :)
    oooooo! thanks! didnt know!lol:embarassed:
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'll join you if that's ok? I need a buddy to do this with.

Julie
  • julieannebyrom
    Options

Julie
  • mrsnorman
    Options
    I have to start c25k week 3 run 1.....will report back on how the 3 minute run section goes!
    how did you find week 2?
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    i done w1d1 last week, big fail, thought i was gonna die, i did w1d1 again yesterday with my cousin and we managed it, it was hard but we done it, this is really important for me to achieve as i suffered from multiple dvt's over the years and my first one left me hospitalized for 3 months and had to learn to walk again, 6 months ago i had problem walking the stairs or the end of the street, since then ive suffered with leg ulcers, which have now gone :bigsmile: going to do w1d2 on wednesday, we can do this !!!!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    Options
    i done w1d1 last week, big fail, thought i was gonna die, i did w1d1 again yesterday with my cousin and we managed it, it was hard but we done it, this is really important for me to achieve as i suffered from multiple dvt's over the years and my first one left me hospitalized for 3 months and had to learn to walk again, 6 months ago i had problem walking the stairs or the end of the street, since then ive suffered with leg ulcers, which have now gone :bigsmile: going to do w1d2 on wednesday, we can do this !!!!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    Options
    sorry for the double post :blushing: how do i delete one ?
  • emma2309
    Options

I'm so proud of you hun!!!!!
    I'm gonna try week 2 this evening...EEEEEK!
  • mrsnorman
    Options

Julie
    sure!
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    Options
    I'm so proud of you hun!!!!!
    I'm gonna try week 2 this evening...EEEEEK!
    [/quote]

we can do this hun ♥
  • mrsnorman
    Options
    anyone who wants to add me please feel free! x
  • bboeke
    bboeke Posts: 8
    Options
    I just started today. It went a lot better then I thought it would. I'm glad there are some other people starting it about the same time I am, I will be more willing to do the runs when I know there are other people doing it with me.
  • julieannebyrom
    Options
    I'll start tomorrow, and that is not a cop out, it's my hubby's birthday today and we're having a family thing tonight so tomorrow it is, I'm going to print off the timetable now!
  • nancy9801
    nancy9801 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will joing you. I did day 1 of week 1 last night. It was kind of fun using the program. I am a bit behind you in terms of days but I will stick with it and check in here.
    Good luck
    Nancy