New to MFP and Diet Chef Diet - Add friends

Options
Hi all,

My name is Jane and I am new to myfitnesspal which i have found really useful and i think it helps motivate me when i read about everyone else's successful stories and also nice to get hints and tips on things to do and not to do.

I am 41 and weigh 11 stone and I want to weigh 9 stone. I was recommended the Diet chef diet by a friend and started this yesterday, so far so good. The portions looked very small especially the breakfast but I must say that I didnt feel hungary at all yesterday. I had a bit of a headache but i guess that is cutting out the sugar and coffee from my diet that might be causing headaches.

As i have just joined i have no friends on my fitness pal so please add me, it would be nice to have friends who can keep each other motivated if your new or not so new it would be nice to hear from you.

Good Luck all !!!!

Best wishes
Jane x

Replies

• RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    hi jane welcome to mfp, ive been here about a month or so and i love the support & motivation i get from others on the site.

feel free to add me -- the more the merrier!:flowerforyou:
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    i was on diet chef to but i had to give it a little break to save some money.
    not many other peeps on here do it so its nice to see another!

i found it really good aswell but although i lost about a stone in my first 2 months i found it very difficult to lose any after that.

my advice is to make sure you log EVERYTHING even drinks, butter on bread and oil to cook with

good luck!!
  • nickiattridge
    Options
    Well I am 41, and was 11 stone 6 at christmas. I started diet chef in january and now weight 8 stone 11 !!! So good luck :-) It really does work!
  • suzieg25
    suzieg25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just started Diet Chef on Monday, can't beleive how lovely the food tastes, I am finding myself still wanting something to eat in the evening!!!! I have put all my intake into the MFP and am finding I am slightly under the 1200 calories a day is this right?
    I need to lose about 2 stones?

I have no friends on here so if anyone wants to be my diet buddy please friend me.
  • nickiattridge
    Options
    Yes I found that too and was glad I was using mfp as I added treats in but could keep track and under the 1200