making a recipe

I cannot find this information, or figure this out, please help me!
I'd like to enter all the ingredients in the lasagna I'm making for me and my family, weigh it all out as a whole, then enter that I'm eating one hundred grams of this recipe.
Why can't I figure this out?

Replies

• pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    How many 100 gram portions are their in the entire lasagna? this would be the "servings" of your recipie. However, if this didn't work out:
    What is the total weight of the made lasagna;
    How many servings did you put in for your recipie;
    What does each "serving" weigh; (total weight /servings)
    What portion of that "serving" is equal to your 100 gram serving? (answer above in grams/100 grams)
    When you log in your meal, you use that fraction (or mixed number) as your actual serving.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    In the recipe builder log it as one serving - build your recipe and then at the end after you've cooked it and weighed it change your servings to match however many 100 grams there are.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    In the recipe builder log it as one serving - build your recipe and then at the end after you've cooked it and weighed it change your servings to match however many 100 grams there are.

Or, alternatively you can change your servings to the number of grams in the whole dish then if you eat 100 grams you can enter that you ate 100 servings. Either way works.
  • serasmommy
    serasmommy Posts: 61 Member
    Thank you, guys! This changes everything! !!!!!!