Amazing dinner 370 calories

Options
Apologies if this has already been Shared. I was starting to get fed up of salad. Brought the hairy dieters cook book. This recipe is soooo delicious! That's a photo of my actual dinner! Delicious!35xlgqtjuom1.jpeg

Replies

• SamanthaPeake
    SamanthaPeake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    0p2t43qej0ig.jpeg
    Recipe
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    how do i post pics? my dinner i just had was amazing and only 400 cals and i got a great pic!
  • SamanthaPeake
    Options
    There is a little picture of a camera above the text box. Press it and you can choose file from your photo roll on your phone or computer
  • ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    ahh that doesn't exist on my phone :( well it was turkey mince with beetroot boiled then pureed and mixed in with some garlic and herbs then baked, super yummy! had with sweet pot mash, asparagus and honey parsnips :)
  • lisaann0712
    lisaann0712 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing.
  • SamanthaPeake
    Options
    ;)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Looks delicious, but I can't quite believe their calorie count, considering that it would be 2 thighs per person, 125g of potato, and one ounce of chorizo... no way that's only 370 calories a serving if this serves 4.
  • spoonyspork
    spoonyspork Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Looks delicious, but I can't quite believe their calorie count, considering that it would be 2 thighs per person, 125g of potato, and one ounce of chorizo... no way that's only 370 calories a serving if this serves 4.

Ditto. By my count using the super-low-fat frozen thighs and 'lite' (80 cal per 148 g) potatoes I use, it's still ~450-500 calories. Still not bad, but yeah :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Ditto. By my count using the super-low-fat frozen thighs and 'lite' (80 cal per 148 g) potatoes I use, it's still ~450-500 calories. Still not bad, but yeah :)

Yeah it still looks delicious, lol.
  • SamanthaPeake
    Options
    do you cook like that every night?
    can i move in with you? i'll clean your bathrooms or something

I'm trying to! Sure... More the merrier!!!!
  • SamanthaPeake
    Options

I really hope the hairy bikers haven't duped me!!! The thighs were tiny!! Next time I make it I will weigh everything separately and work it out!
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I really hope the hairy bikers haven't duped me!!! The thighs were tiny!! Next time I make it I will weigh everything separately and work it out!

The recipe specifies skinless chicken thighs which reduces the calorie count significantly. I'd say the calorie count is about right.

Have you tried the Cassoulet? It is amazing...
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    that looks great!
    thank you for sharing the recipe, def trying this one! :smiley:
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Looks really good <3
  • SamanthaPeake
    Options