How many calories??!

Options
Just bought a Cadbury 'Freddo'. It's a tiny little bar of chocolate, literally hardly anything!

It's 95 kcals. 95!!!!

Unbelieveable....

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    One mini Reese's is 44 calories... and it's less than one bite!!! I had two last night at work and enjoyed them, but boy was that sweet! I hadn't had much chocolate in quite a while.... it's just hard to fit it in!!!
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options
    Just bought a Cadbury 'Freddo'. It's a tiny little bar of chocolate, literally hardly anything!

It's 95 kcals. 95!!!!

Unbelieveable....

I know them :bigsmile:

My problem ist that I prefer Galaxy :laugh: and I don't think they do tiny bars.

So I do buy the freddo frogs sometimes
  • jennsie
    jennsie Posts: 38
    Options
    Dark chocolate is less calories. Have something without all the sugar. Dark chocolate is good for you in moderation. (I actually prefer it, so maybe you will too?)

Get a good brand of it and you will enjoy it. Cheap chocolate is ick anyway.
  • Ginagee71
    Ginagee71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jaffa cakes are great for when you fancy something sweet and low cals too.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Step away from the candy.
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    Options

Good advice,but easier said than done?
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options

LOL! Probably sound advice!
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is less calories. Have something without all the sugar. Dark chocolate is good for you in moderation. (I actually prefer it, so maybe you will too?)

Get a good brand of it and you will enjoy it. Cheap chocolate is ick anyway.

I did have dark chocolate, but I'm all out so went to the shops. I like it with orange oil and spices (co-op do a lovely version)
  • tharoon
    tharoon Posts: 4
    Options
    im getting so tempted readin this i quit chocolates and ice creams and alcohol for a month to reduce weight......:explode: