Greets all

Options
Hi guys, thought I would take a moment to say hi to you all. I am new to myfitnesspal forums, and also new to the app. After giving up on the gym I have decided to try it this way with less strenuous, more enjoyable exercises.

I notice the lack of blokes around here so wasn't sure what to put, but I'm not ashamed of trying to lose weight so why not start a thread and get to know everyone.

I'm 22 and since I stopped playing rugby, manual labour and changed jobs I am a lot less active. This caused me to put some weight on and I want it gone. I know myfitnesspal works so let's see if I can't shed 10-15 Kilos.

Hope to speak soon, and hear from some of you.

Ben

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey to a healthier you.
  • Gewie
    Gewie Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks dls. Looks like you're nearly there :D
  • leftymac
    leftymac Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll do great!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome buddy !

the site is full of great people ! feel free to Request me if like ! good luck
  • Gewie
    Options
    Thanks guys, I'm hoping this goes better than the gym did. It seems a bit less structured and strict, which I like.

Eat more burn more off...eat less burn less --> profit!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options

Yes but the journey is never over. I decided to make it my lifestyle and not a diet. So I'll be here forever.
  • Gewie
    Options

Yes but the journey is never over. I decided to make it my lifestyle and not a diet. So I'll be here forever.

That's the best way I think.