NEED TO LOSE 50 to 75 LBS! NEED FRIENDS!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RockyKenyon
    RockyKenyon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends too. As long as ur not the type to burn rediculous calories cleaning ur house or ur whole meal plan is junk food
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Never enough friends to help!
  • NikkiBiggestFan
    NikkiBiggestFan Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50
  • mhanna0410
    mhanna0410 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last year I lost 90 pounds with the help of this site/app, plenty of exercise and eating right. At some point near the end of last year I lost focus and have gained back about half of the weight I lost. I made the decision that enough is enough and I need to get back on track. It's hard, especially with little or no support group. I'd be willing to friend anyone who needs the support and could definitely use the friends/support myself. I still have a LONG way to go reach my goal but don't intend on stopping any time soon.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need to lose a total of 77 pounds - I'm down 30 with 47 more to go.
  • Athelene
    Athelene Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I plan on losing overall weight of 60 lbs; plan on doing it one day and one meal at a time; a few friends to support will definitely make the journey less daunting.
  • PhillipPinnink
    PhillipPinnink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    After 3 major surgeries it has been a struggle to control my weight. I am now back at it again to get my weight under control. I am always looking for new friends.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am just over halfway to my goal after losing 40 pounds
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, I am not perfect for sure but I am really trying to do this right. I have alot to lose
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've lost 102...another 100 to go :)