Weekly Meal prep??

Options
Hi everyone. I want to start meal prepping where at the beginning of the week you make all your lunches /dinners and put them in supperware. Does anyone know of any good plans or grocery lists or anything to learn how to do this? Any advise? Thanks guys :)

Replies

• brimin101
    brimin101 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Decide on what you want to eat for the week then go and buy the food for it. Eat the same thing every day and it makes it easy.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Check out pinterest. Another person suggested this website on another thread. http://mybodymykitchen.com/
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Just go for it! :smile: It's made a huge difference for me, having it already done -- not only because I don't have to think about it, or take time each day to prepare something (I bring mine for lunch, but I would still need to spend time after work to prepare the food for the next day) but I can log that particular meal for the whole week right away.
  • mattbeck180
    mattbeck180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I cook ever Sunday for the whole week. If you eat rice just cook it ever night lol or it's rough.
  • Ginnygirl5
    Ginnygirl5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Mattbeck180 if you put a damp paper towel on top of your rice every 3 days it will keep better!
    I like to look up meals from different country's. That will be able to last for the week and can have a salad add to them. Make my list off of that and go from there!
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I food prep with my friend on sat nights after work. I usually stick to one type of dish for the week. This week was japanese curry. I make a 6 days worth and portion out how much per meal usually the day i eat it. But you can pre portion before that. I always have rice made and fruits and string cheese , brown rice ricecakes, ezekial bread... Eggs... And such for snacks or easy breakfasts.