Any recommendations for a strength training routine to go along TurboFire?

Options
After totally burning out on Insanity, I have recently discovered TurboFire... I have no idea how it took me so long, I am completely in LOVE with this program.

I tried to do the Chalean Extreme hybrid and I just can't get over the music in that one. It is SO bad.
Do you know of any fun, motivating trainers like Chalean who do a decent strength/weight training program?

Thanks! :)

Replies

• 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Interested
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I like Kelli and Daniel at Fitnessblender.com. They have some pretty good strength stuff if you're looking for videos, and not just a lifting program to follow. BeFit in 90 on the BeFit channel on YouTube had some good trainers, and I think they have other programs as well as the BeFit in 90, which had strength and cardio.
  • fififi0na
    fififi0na Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I like fitnessblender and do their videos one in awhile.

I was just looking someone for a bit higher energy, as time with Chalean just FLIES by. I will take a look at BeFit! But I guess strength training is lower key anyway :smiley:
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If you want higher energy, you might like Cassey Ho of POP Pilates/blogilates. She doesn't really do lifting, though she has body weight based/pilates strength stuff. She is sometimes a bit too upbeat for me.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I hybrid turbofire with either Les mills pump or 21 day fix strength workouts and Others have used body beast. I start my hybrid with Les mills pump and turbofire this week! I am too excited!!!