NSV - I can button my shirt!

Options
Ladies, you will appreciate this one.

I bought a cute linen shirt at the end of the summer last year, and was so disppointed when I got home and realized that I would have to leave the cap sleeves unbuttoned because my arms were too fat to fit in them. :-(

Pulled out that shirt this morning and what do you know?! The sleeves fit with room to spare! I haven't been keep up with my measurements, and I haven't lost a lot of weight, but little things like this really make the difference.

I know it's not a big deal, but it really made my morning.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. keep up the good work.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    It is SO a big deal; great job!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    oh, I love this one! Good for you. I know exactly how this feels. Recently it's been happening to me with a top or two. I have yet to pull out all of my "skinnier clothes" to go clothes shopping ;-)

Yay you!
  • Rideau
    Rideau Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel good when you notice things are a little looser? I bought a shirt that I loved a few months ago and the sleeves were too tight....I am going to go and see if the last few months have made a difference.
  • KatalynasMommy
    KatalynasMommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT I also had that same experience it's a GREAT feeling. KEEP UP THE GREAT work!!!!!
  • snikkistaxx
    Options
    How great. I have the arm problem too. It is very frustrating when buying cute shirts. Way to go!
  • FunRun08
    FunRun08 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    This is great, the scale sometimes seems to have a mind of its own, but something tangible like this can give you a real boost! Congrats on a great NSV!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Congrats!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I'd say that's a pretty big deal, congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!