Anyone else taking phentermine 37.5?

Options
Just seeing if anyone else is taking phentermine 37.5 and what their diets are like. I've been taking it for a week now and following a ketogenic diet and I've lost 9lbs so far. 40 more to go!

Replies

• staciejunruh
    staciejunruh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am! I lost over 40 lbs on it after my daughter was born. I gained about 10 back in the last year. I just started it again tho & I've lost 5 in the last week! When I was on it the first time I lost 11lbs the first week. How many calories are you eating in a day?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Here are some recent threads on Phentermine you may find useful: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search?adv=1&search=&title=phentermine
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am on a half dose daily. Lost 22 pound in 28 days. Not having side effects at all. I have quite a bit to loose and my Dr. Suggested a 1600 a day diet on days I am going to the gym 1400 on days I'm not. I will say that for the first time in my life I am not suffering from a gnawing hunger.
  • shay7227
    shay7227 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I try to eat 900 calories a day and I workout 5 times a week. My doctor prescribed me 2 pills a day paired with protrim and a b12 shoot every week. The only side effects I am having are the headaches and dry mouth. Other than that it's great I'm never hungry and I'm not always thinking about food. Meal prepping on Sunday's helps me a lot too.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    My husband takes it and has failed miserably on it. Just remember that the drug is a tool, not a lifestyle, you still have to learn how to be satisfied on less food or else everything will come back on after stopping the drug.