Looking for 24-30 year old people with significant weight lose!

I just started my weight loss journey of 100 pounds and I need to friends and people to help motivate me and give me tips on things that have worked for them! Feel free to add me

Replies

• PixieDust1989
    PixieDust1989 Posts: 4 Member
    I don't know how much 100lbs is but I am looking to lose approximately 30kg got lots to lose as want to get from UK size 18 down to UK size 12
  • Saeraphine
    Saeraphine Posts: 2,793 Member
    Hello! I have around 90 lbs to lose for my first goal, and then maybe more. Geeky PS4 gamer girl here (Borderlands 2, ESO, Zen Pinball, Diablo III, DA:I, Netflix :tongue: ), Joss Whedon fan, Tamora Pierce reader, Bellatrix-lookalike wannabe, former convention attending Otaku (now I don't watch/attend much), slow Japanese learner, and just overall sci-fi/fantasy lover.

Feel free to add, and make it work!
  • nxamaya
    nxamaya Posts: 16 Member
    Saeraphine wrote: »
    Hello! I have around 90 lbs to lose for my first goal, and then maybe more. Geeky PS4 gamer girl here (Borderlands 2, ESO, Zen Pinball, Diablo III, DA:I, Netflix :tongue: ), Joss Whedon fan, Tamora Pierce reader, Bellatrix-lookalike wannabe, former convention attending Otaku (now I don't watch/attend much), slow Japanese learner, and just overall sci-fi/fantasy lover.

Feel free to add, and make it work!

Mostly MMOrpg and MMO player here! hehe, but sitting on my buttocks for all those hours of leveling are not doing me any good, I'm working towards reducing those by all means!, I'll add you, good luck